August 25, 2017
The Board of Governors of Quest University Canada is proud to announce that Dr. George Iwama has been appointed the University’s next President.
Quest is the national and global leader of a distinct philosophy of inquiry-based education, and is committed to continuing to innovate and share its work.
When we started our search for a new President, we set out to find someone who would:
- Champion Quest’s mission, vision, and values;
- Continue to strengthen, defend, and renew Quest’s pedagogical approach;
- Recruit and support a truly distinctive student body;
- Recruit and support world-class teacher-scholars;
- Ensure a sustainable business model; and
- Serve as a compelling and effective advocate for Quest as its leading external ambassador.
We strongly believe Dr. Iwama is an outstanding candidate, and we are excited about adding his experience and leadership to Quest University Canada.
Dr. Iwama will be a critical part of helping our University tackle the challenges and seize the opportunities that lie ahead by continuing to develop and champion the vision of Quest as a place for innovation in teaching and learning.
We look forward to hosting a social welcome event where students, staff, and community members can meet and get to know our new President this fall – stay tuned for details. For more information on Dr. Iwama, please visit the Incoming President webpage.
Mary Jo Larson
Chair, Board of Governors
Quest University Canada