Every year, students from other universities, colleges and CEGEPs come to Quest to complete their studies.
Some come because they want a more personalized learning experience and smaller classes. All discover a unique university that’s not only committed to academic excellence, but also to fostering personal growth and true intellectual curiosity.
Transfer students should apply using the regular application process and provide both high school and post-secondary transcripts.
Transfer Your Credits
Quest has a unique curriculum and course of study. Your previous coursework will be assessed individually by the Transfer Credit Evaluation Committee to determine its applicability and transferability to the Quest degree.
You can officially apply for transfer credit at Quest from when you arrive on campus until the end of first term. Submit a Transfer Credit Application Form via the Quest Portal. You can find more information in the Academic Calendar.
A few notes:
- At most, students entering Quest may be granted 8 Blocks of transfer credit (8 Blocks = 8 courses = one year)
- At least 50% of all coursework counting toward graduation requirements must be completed at Quest
- Credit for Quest Foundation Courses is normally not given but may be considered on a case-by-case basis
- University or college course credit must be in a discipline offered by Quest and receive a minimum grade of “B”
- IB, AP, A-Level and CEGEP transfer credits are evaluated on a case-by-case basis with no guarantee
- A maximum of 4 AP/IB/CEGEP/A-Level credits can be transferred
- AP/IB/CEGEP/A-Levels credits will count towards elective credits and may not be used toward Concentration credit
- IB credits must be a 6 or 7 in a Higher Level, not Standard Level, course
- AP credits must be a 4 or 5 in a discipline offered by Quest
- CEGEP credits must be for courses at the second-year level with a final grade of B or better
- A-Level credits must be full A-Levels, not AS-Levels, with the final receiving an A mark