We welcome applications from students around the world and from all schooling types. We review all applications the same way, regardless of citizenship or education background. You’ll find what you need on these pages, and can find additional detail about policies, dates and processes on the Academic Calendar. If you’re a prospective student, you can also request more info.
- Use this form if you are not applying to any schools in the U.S.
- Fall 2019 Quest Application Form
- Use the Common App if you are applying to both Quest and schools in the U.S. Add Quest to your college list and complete our member screen.
- Common App
- You’ll need to submit:
- High School Transcript: An official copy of your most recent transcript or report card
- Long and Short Essay: The content and your writing ability will be considered in the admissions process
- Optional Documents: Though not mandatory, you are encouraged to submit any of the following documents:
- An original piece of work that demonstrates your interests, depth and abilities, such as a portfolio, photography samples, artwork, video, research projects, music CD, etc.
- SAT/ACT test scores
- Reference letters
- A resume of your achievements
- An additional writing piece (e.g. an assignment prepared for class)
- Once you have submitted your supporting documents, your Admissions Counsellor will review your application. Qualified students will be contacted for an interview, which can be in person, by phone or by video call. This is the last step of the application process.
- Admissions applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full. We encourage students to complete their Quest Admissions application as soon as possible due to the limited number of spots available.
- We’ll email you to let you know the outcome of your application. If admitted, your next step is to confirm enrolment with a $500 CDN deposit. Please ensure you have your 9-digit student number ready. If you are unsure about your student number, contact your Admissions Counsellor or email firstname.lastname@example.org.