Senior Admissions Counselor
- Where were you born?
- I was born in Danville, California.
- Why are you excited to work at Quest?
- I am excited to connect students to an institution that truly values the student experience both in its prioritization of education and authentic community.
- Your best college memory?
- Those late-night McDonalds run… come on! #brainfood
- One of your favourite books/movies, and why?
- I grew up watching the Star Wars Saga and will never be convinced that it isn’t the Goat.
- Favourite restaurant?
- My favourite restaurant is either Chipotle or In-And-Out.
- Favourite local activity?
- Favourite Local activity has to be skiing at Whistler. There is nothing like it!
- Advice for students?
- My advice to students is to never compromise on who you are – be unapologetically authentic and be yourself.
- In ten years, you see yourself?
- In ten years I see myself running though the waist-high grass plains of Africa chasing a giraffe!
- Random fact about yourself?
- I competed as a junior Olympic athlete in water polo back when I lived in California… got to love those speedos 😉