Transfer students from other universities, colleges and CEGEPs are encouraged to apply for admission. Given the unique nature of the Quest curriculum and course of study, any previous coursework completed will be evaluated individually by the Transfer Credit Evaluation Committee to determine its applicability and transferability to the Quest degree.
All transfer students are required to apply to Quest through our regular application procedure and should provide us with both high school and post-secondary transcripts.
Students can officially apply for transfer credit once they arrive at Quest and have until the end of their first term to complete this. Students must submit a Transfer Credit Application Form (via the Quest Portal) along with an official transcript and course syllabi for all courses they are interested in transferring.
Transfer students should also note that:
- Students entering Quest with prior university experience may be granted at most eight blocks (one year’s worth) of transfer credit at time of entry.
- In order for students to receive transfer credit for work completed at other universities or colleges, a minimum grade of a B must be recorded. Courses must be in a discipline offered by Quest University Canada.
- At least fifty percent (50%) of all coursework counting toward graduation requirements must be completed at Quest University Canada.
- Credit for Quest foundation courses is normally not given, but will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Below are the guidelines for IB, AP, A-Level and CEGEP transfer credits.
• There are no guarantees, as everything is evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
• A maximum of four (4) AP/IB/CEGEP/A-Level credits can be transferred.
• AP/IB/CEGEP/A-Levels credits will count towards elective credits and may not be used toward concentration credits.
|Must be a 6 or 7 in a Higher Level (not Standard Level) IB course.|
|Must be a 4 or 5 in a discipline offered by Quest University Canada.|
|Final grade must be a B or higher and the course must be at the second year level.|
|Final received an A mark and the course must be full A-Levels (not AS-Levels).|
College or University
|Final grade must be a B or higher; courses must be in a discipline offered by Quest University Canada.|