Fall Application 2018
Please click through the five tabs below to see information on the various stages of the application process.
Two Ways to Apply
Please complete this free online application. (Students also applying to US schools should use the Common Application).
If you are applying to US schools, as well as Quest, you should use the Common Application form. Once you have set up a Common Application account, add Quest to your college list and complete our member screen.
Important Fall Term Deadlines
• December 1 Early Action Deadline
• February 1 Recommended Application Deadline
• March 1 Financial Aid Deadline
• May 1 Enrolment Confirmation Deadline
After these deadlines, Admissions applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full. We are continuing to process applications for Presidential Scholarships and Need-Based Financial Aid on a rolling basis as well. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Fall 2018 Submit
In addition to a completed application form, you must also submit the following:
High School Transcript
Provide us with your most current transcript or report card.
An official copy of your transcript will be required before you start at Quest.
Please give special attention to this writing sample, since both the content and your writing ability will be thoroughly reviewed and considered in the admissions process.
Please use the Essay Requirements Form below and ensure that your saved document title includes your full name and states that it is an essay (For example, Albert_Einstein_Essay.pdf).
Students are encouraged to submit any of the following optional documents:
- An original piece of work that demonstrates the student’s interests, depth, and abilities. This may include a portfolio, photography samples, artwork, video, research projects, music CD, etc.
- SAT/ACT test scores
- Reference letters
- A resume of the student’s achievements
- An additional writing piece (e.g., an assignment prepared in the context of a class)
In addition, some students may want to explore the following student categories for more information:
Fall 2018 Interview
Once you have submitted your supporting documents, your Admissions Counsellor will review your entire Admissions application. Your Admissions Counsellor will contact you to arrange an interview to be conducted in person, by phone, or through peer-to-peer internet programs such as Skype.
Only qualified students will be selected for an interview.
Please submit your transcript, and essay well before the deadline to allow time for your Admissions Counsellor to schedule an interview.
Fall 2018 Receive
|DEC 1, 2017||FEB 1, 2018||MAR 1, 2018|
|JAN 1, 2018||MAR 1, 2018||APR 1, 2018|
|MAY 1, 2018||MAY 1, 2018||MAY 1, 2018|
After these deadlines, Admissions applications are reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full.
Fall 2018 Deposit
Congratulation to all admitted students!
To confirm your enrollment at Quest, we require a $500CDN deposit before May 1, 2018. Please ensure that you have your 9 digit student number ready. If you are unsure about your student number, please contact your Admissions Counsellor or email email@example.com.
Here are the ways to pay your deposit:
2. By Cheque: mail to Quest University Canada,
3200 University Blvd., Squamish, BC, V8B 0N8
3. Online Banking: Add Quest University Canada as a payee and send the deposit
4. Wire Transfer: email firstname.lastname@example.org for banking details
5. Canadian Debit Card or Cash: this can only be done in person on campus
6. Credit Card: Call 1-888-783-7808 (toll free in CDN/US) or
1-604-898-8000 and ask to speak with someone in Student Billing
*Please note there is a 2.5% processing fee for some payment options.