“Even in our first-year students, there’s an academic courage and willingness to wrestle with content that I haven’t seen elsewhere.”
Quest is a leader in redesigning postsecondary education. Our model is built on uniquely student-centred learning and a groundbreaking curriculum.
Here are some of the things that make a Quest education exceptional:
- The Block Plan, where students are immersed in a single course for 3.5 weeks
- One degree: the interdisciplinary Bachelor of Arts and Sciences
- A personalized Question rather than conventional majors
- A Keystone Project that caps each student’s individualized journey
- Highly interactive classes with no more than 20 students
- Faculty whose passion lies in teaching
Academic policies and program details can also be found in the Academic Calendar. If you’re a current student looking for program requirements and course prerequisites, you can find them here in the Course Catalogue.