Quest is home to students from 40+ countries. We are dedicated to building diversity and supporting global citizenship.
Some of our services include:
- International Student Orientation
- Intercultural student discussion groups
- Cultural events and celebrations
- Income tax support
- An International Student Advisor
- Guard.me Health Insurance Plan
- Assistance with study permits and applying to work in Canada after graduation
For more information about study permits, Temporary Resident Visas, and life in Canada, visit the Government of Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration website.
From tips on managing a cultural transition, or when to file your taxes, get in touch with Barbara Fernandes, our Manager, Student Success.