Quest is home to students from 40+ countries. We are dedicated to building diversity and supporting global citizenship.
Some of our services include:
- International Student Orientation
- Intercultural student discussion groups
- Cultural events and celebrations
- Income tax support
- An International Student Advisor
- Guard.me Health Insurance Plan
- Assistance with study permits and applying to work in Canada after graduation
- Squamish Host Family Program
For more information about study permits, Temporary Resident Visas, and life in Canada, visit the Government of Canada’s Citizenship and Immigration website.
From tips on managing a cultural transition, or when to file your taxes, get in touch with Barbara Fernandes, our Interim Manager, Student Success.