We provide students opportunities to learn more about themselves, gain professional skills for the next level, explore a wide range of career opportunities and pursue continued education.
Student Life offers useful workshops throughout the year to help hone your skills and discover new interests. Workshop topics include resume and cover letter writing, job search strategies, interview skills, business etiquette, career opportunities, graduate studies, and more.
Career Services offers:
- Career counselling and advising
- One-to-one support and workshops focusing on resume writing, interview skills, and other essential job search and application skills
- One-to-one support for grad school applications
- Career Week—a week of career development related programming, including career skill and career exploration panels and workshops
- Job Fair
- Workshops on marketing the Quest degree
- Online resources
- Job/Opportunities Listings
Students interested in off-campus employment can consult the portal to view job postings. Due to the intensity of studying on the Block Plan, students are generally advised to work no more than ten hours per week.