Quest University is committed to providing a respectful, equitable and engaging environment in which all individuals have the opportunity to work toward achieving their personal and professional goals.
Quest University values work-life balance. We offer the following benefits and perks to help you and your family live a balanced lifestyle so you can enjoy all that Squamish can offer.
- Comprehensive benefit package with 100% of the premiums paid by Quest.
- Employee and family assistance program that is free to all employees and available 24/7.
- RRSP (Retirement Savings Plan) matching up to 5% of your earnings.
- In addition to your vacation entitlement, minimum of three appreciation days during the winter break.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Sick days (12 sick days for salaried staff).
- Parental leave top up.
- Scholarships for children of staff and faculty to attend Quest.
- Access to fitness center and activities.
- Underground parking, onsite cafeteria and café.
Quest University was also named one of the most beautiful campuses in Canada by Times Higher Education.
*All benefits, perks and leaves are subject to Quest’s policies.
Quest is located in Squamish, British Columbia, Canada, an area known for its natural beauty. Nestled at the tip of a fjord on the Pacific Ocean and surrounded by a temperate rainforest, Squamish attracts a variety of outdoor recreation enthusiasts, artists, and filmmakers.
People here have a rare opportunity to experience world-class mountain biking, hiking, skiing, and rock climbing in a West Coast mountain town as well as enjoy a lively arts culture while they immerse themselves into learning in one of the most inspiring environments in the world.