Hayden Wyatt, LEAP
Hayden was born in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. He was lucky to be raised in a small cabin in Grand Teton National Park, and spent his winters skiing and his summers playing in the Tetons. His parents are mountain guides, and had him climbing and skiing from a young age.
His connection with Grand Teton National Park fostered his passion for sustainability and conservation, and the deep snow fueled his love for skiing.
Hayden moved to Squamish in 2015, where he began to film and explore the incredible mountainous terrain. At Quest, he’s an active member of the Student Environmental Committee and the Quest Freeride Club. He is currently working on a two- year short ski film called More-By-Less.
- Extensive skiing classic lines in the Tetons and Wasatch
- Ski descent of the Grand Teton at age 14 via the Ford Couloir
- Junior Freeride Regionals: Targhee 2nd place, Snowbird 3rd place (2014)
- 1st place Snowbird Junior Freeride regional (2015)
- Member of Yosemite Search and Rescue (2018 – present)
- Featured in Some Peoples Kids Ascent Magazine (Print & Online)
- Backcountry skiing in the pursuit of pillows in the Coast Mountains and interior BC
- Filmed, skied & produced More-By-Less (2016-2017)
- Developed & filmed for Quest University Canada LEAP Video Series (2017)
- Filmed, skied & produced Block Breakers Series (2015-2016)