Are you an athlete or performer looking to pursue your passion while earning a university degree? We have the program for you!
Our Leaders in Elite Athletics & Performance (LEAP) program provides high-level athletes and performers a chance to get an education while continuing to thrive in their sport or art. LEAP is open to a wide range of activities. We’ve had Olympic-level skiers and snowboarders, runners, climbers, bikers, an accomplished singer/songwriter, an elite model, a Wushu (martial arts) competitor, and even a circus performer.
Because of its flexibility, the Block Plan is especially well suited to athlete and performer schedules. You can take months off for training, touring or competition without missing a full slate of classes like you would at a traditional school.
You are also eligible for other benefits. LEAP students:
- Have extra flexibility in housing, billing, and scheduling
- May be exempted from the live-on-campus requirement
- Are eligible for LEAP scholarships
- May take longer to complete their degree
- Can take up to 4 Blocks of independent study courses one-on-one with a faculty member
- Are given course registration priority
- Have the flexibility to drop classes later than other students without penalty
- Are provided with support to succeed in their curricular and co-curricular pursuits
If you think LEAP is right for you, you must first be accepted to Quest. Apply today!