Our Summer 2018 Campaign is on!
Help us raise much-needed funds to give students the tools they need to thrive.
You can support the arts, sciences or field trips, or simply give toward what is needed most.
“With your generosity, we can dramatically improve our lab and field offerings, which will have a major impact on student learning.”
– Dr. Marina Tourlakis, Faculty in Molecular Genetics
Effective laboratory teaching and learning involves seeing, handling and manipulating real objects and materials. Your contribution will help students learn about the major scientific questions of our time, from DNA to climate change.
- Quest Greenhouse – the region’s first research-based greenhouse
- Weather Station – for research and publicly-available data
- Orbital Shaker – for synthetic and molecular biology research
- Polarizing Petrographic Microscopes – for rocks and minerals
“Art is transformative for the students who create it—and for the wider community. Your gift will support that transformation”
– Dr. Jeff Warren, Faculty in Music
Whether it’s music, visual art or theatre, art can transform how we see the world. Help us spark creativity and community by donating.
- Object Lab – interactive space for preservation, research and instruction
- Musical Equipment – student instruments and recording studio equipment
- MPR Performance Space Update – lighting, stage and acoustics
- Art Equipment Costs – for student Keystone projects
- Art Gallery Lighting – for student and community exhibitions
“Community investment in education makes all the difference. For our students, new equipment will make what is far away seem close, and will make visible what has hereto been invisible.”
– Dr. Thor Veen, Faculty in Ecology and Evolution
Help students explore the local environment so they can learn to solve real-world problems in ecology and beyond.
- Mobile Earth & Environment Lab – vehicle for on-site analysis
- Water Monitoring Equipment – for measurement and analysis
- Tripods for Telescopes – for bird observation
- Hand lenses – for identification of rocks, plants, insects
Give to Quest
Quest is funded solely through tuition and the generosity of private donations. We would be pleased to discuss any ideas and opportunities that are of interest to prospective donors or sponsors.
Why give to Quest?
Help transform higher education
Quest is a leader in groundbreaking, innovative undergraduate education in Canada and beyond. Our multidisciplinary Bachelor of Arts & Sciences, the Block Plan, academic divisions instead of departments, and student-driven Questions rather than majors—all these things make us unique. Our success is proven. The National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE) consistently ranks Quest at or near the top in all categories. Our Tutors are recognized as National Teaching Fellows, our alumni receive prestigious PhD fellowships, and current students publish award-winning research.
Help students come to Quest
Quest is shaped by our diverse student population. The University attracts remarkable students from across Canada, the US, and the word. We’re committed to offering scholarships and bursaries, and need financial support to make our revolutionary program available to more students.
Help support our programs
There are no lecture halls at Quest. Our Tutors run small classes based on intense interaction. Many rely on extensive fieldwork, hands-on learning, travel, extended Field Studies, conferences, exhibitions, and performances that require robust funding.
We can’t do it without you. Now in our second decade, we need to build our endowment, expand the campus, bring together the most creative minds, and spur innovation and new ideas.
How to Give
• Give a general donation to
Quest University Canada
• Give to our annual
• Give to a specific area
Use your credit card through our secure online form.
MAKE A DONATION BY PHONE
Monday-Friday 9am-5pm PST
MAKE A DONATION BY MAIL
Fill out and print this donation form and mail it with a cheque or credit card number to:
Quest University Canada
3200 University Boulevard
Squamish, BC V8B 0N8
If you are donating in U.S. funds and would like a tax receipt, you can donate online on our US donation page.
Or you can donate by mail. Fill out and print this donation form and mail it with a cheque or credit card number to:
Quest University Foundation
P.O. Box 60
Fall City, Washington 98024